- Aptitude tests
- Continued engagement
- Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator
- Priority identification
- SMART goals
- Work-life balance
- Managing stress
- Workplace qualities
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Identify your interests and priorities
- Connect your interests and priorities to related careers
- Distinguish between short-term and long-term goals
- Describe your goals and the steps you'll need to take to reach them
- Discuss various types of workplaces and their benefits and burdens
- Reflect on the importance of cultivating strong workplace relationships
- Identify various ways to work well with others
- Explain the importance of work-life balance
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.