- Personal finances
- SMART goals
- Financial goals
- Controlling and covering expenses
- Budget monitoring
- Credit rating
- Credit report
- Saving money
- Investment options
- Fully accessible
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Real-world case studies
- Manage your personal finances confidently
- Create a budget
- Set financial goals
- Identify how to eliminate needless expenses
- Monitor and adjust your budget as necessary
- Have a grasp of what credit is and how to improve yours
- Utilize different methods for saving money and covering expenses
- Understand the investment options available to you
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.