- Cloud infrastructure
- Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
- Physical security controls
- Virtualization security
- Platform security
- Cloud management security
- Identity authentication
- Access management
- Business continuity
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Identify the three main components of the Cloud Infrastructure
- Recognize the seven layers of the Open Systems Interconnection model and how each cloud service category relates to them
- Describe various controls available in securing the cloud infrastructure
- Explain the role of identity and access management in cloud computing as well as understanding how different technologies work
- Understand the role of Business Continuity in ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure and platforms
- Apply what you have learned to real-world scenarios involving cybersecurity and cloud computing
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.