- Components of malware
- Kill switch
- Computing languages
- Malware vectors
- Denial of Service (DoS)
- Crypto-currency mining
- Anti-virus protection
- Lockheed Martin's Cyber Kill Chain
- Recovery from malware
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Identify how malware attacks systems.
- Describe the different components of malware
- Explain how malware gets onto computers and how it gets executed
- List the different types of malware
- Identify different tools and strategies to protect against malware
- Explain what to do if infected by malware
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.