- Information security
- Security frameworks
- Risk management
- Business continuity
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Explain the importance of information security governance, risk, and compliance (GRC)
- Differentiate between security program development and enterprise security frameworks
- Identify key themes in ethics and information security law
- Describe the importance of security awareness, training, and education
- Describe how an IS risk management program contributes to business success
- Conduct risk analysis and perform risk calculations
- Describe common IT risk controls
- Define the role of audits, reports, and log reviews and how these are used to maintain compliance
- Explain how business impact analysis and business continuity planning apply to risk
- List and describe the elements that comprise a compliance plan
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.