- Analyzing written passages
- Reasoning and evidence
- Maps and graphs
- The Bill of Rights
- The Constitution
- The Civil War
- The Great Depression
- The New Deal
- Supply and demand
- Monetary policy
- Weather and climate
- Political geography
- Over 200 practice questions
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Guaranteed exam passing
- Games & Flashcards
- Answer GED questions on social studies practices
- Answer GED questions on civics and government
- Answer GED questions on U.S. History
- Answer GED questions on economics
- Answer GED questions on geography and the world
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.