- PowerPoint slideshows
- Color, font, and contrast
- Placing and arranging images
- Choosing images
- Visually presenting data
- Design trends
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Define basic design principles, such as readability, color, consistency, contrast, arrangement, and information display
- Explain how font choice and color can affect slideshow readability
- Design slides that effectively implement the principles of consistency and contrast
- Place images throughout a presentation while adhering to the principles of proximity, alignment, repetition, space, and the "big picture"
- Select appealing and appropriate images to use in a slideshow
- Use photographs in a slideshow as an attention grabber and storytelling device
- Utilize the Shapes and SmartArt tools to communicate concepts visually
- Present data clearly and effectively
- Consider how design trends can be applied to slideshow presentation
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.