- Consensus mechanisms
- Blockchain architecture
- Permissioned blockchains
- Permissionless blockchains
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Blockchain applications
- Blockchain in healthcare
- Social impact of blockchain
- Blockchain and AI
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Explain the fundamentals of blockchain
- Describe the critical nature of consensus mechanisms for blockchains
- Debate blockchain as an emerging technology, from its start with cryptocurrencies to its evolution into smart contracts
- Outline the basic parts of Blockchain Network Architecture and the concept of eliminating central authorities in money and equity transactions
- Discuss the various blockchain applications and what issues they are meant to solve
- Describe how blockchain is impacting industries such as Fintech, healthcare, government and supply chains
- Discuss blockchain and its role in democracy, governance and social impact
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.