- Common communication mistakes
- Trust and collaboration
- Body language in the workplace
- Projecting confidence
- Designing presentations
- Speaking anxiety
- Professional emails
- Cover letters
- Job interviews
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Identify and implement key workplace communication skills
- Use communication as a collaborative tool
- Use body language effectively in the workplace
- Project confidence through verbal and nonverbal communication
- Design engaging and memorable presentations
- Manage public speaking anxiety
- Write emails that are clear and error-free
- Avoid common writing errors
- Compose a cover letter that grabs the attention of prospective employers
- Craft a resume that puts your best foot forward
- Improve your job interview skills
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.