- HR as a strategic tool
- Independent contractors
- Job descriptions
- Education and training
- Employee evaluations
- Company culture
- Mentoring employees
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Decide which Human Resources functions you should outsource
- Decide what kind of help you need—employee or contractor?
- Write a job description
- Recruit job candidates online
- Set up a compensation plan aligned with your strategic goals
- Develop a system for onboarding new employees
- Decide what types of education and training will strengthen your company's performance
- Give feedback and evaluate employee performance
- Build a strong company culture
- Identify star employees with the potential for leadership
- Mentor rising star talent
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.