- Business lifecycle
- Starting a small business
- Buying a small business
- Legal issues
- Business plans
- Financial management
- Managing people
- Human resources
- Global trade
- Ethical issues
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Discuss the differences between the entrepreneurial and small business mindsets.
- Explain the business lifecycle and how it pertains to small business.
- Identify success factors for small business operators.
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of starting a small business.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing an existing small business.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of franchising.
- Identify key legal issues for small business.
- Describe how small business owners and entrepreneurs craft business plans.
- Explain the crucial levers in small business financial management, including the crucial role of cash flow.
- Describe how small business owners can effectively manage their operations through delegation and oversight.
- Explain how to handle key human resource issues facing small businesses.
- Discuss how to make optimal use of small business marketing channels.
- Describe ways to provide superior customer service.
- Discuss global trade opportunities for small businesses.
- Identify frameworks for handling ethical issues confronted by small businesses.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.