- Target markets
- Value proposition
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Social media marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Key performance indicators
- Public relations
- Digital advertising
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Describe the different types of value proposition
- Explain the advantages of content marketing
- Define your target markets
- Integrate email into your content marketing efforts
- Devise a strategy for using marketing automation to scale your marketing operation
- Set up a system to manage your marketing channels
- Decide which social media channels are appropriate for your brand
- Integrate mobile into your content marketing efforts
- Explain the importance of optimizing your website for SEO
- Describe the role of public relations in your overall marketing strategy
- Decide which digital platforms will be the most effective for your paid advertising efforts
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.