- Inappropriate behavior
- Administering feedback
- Conflict among employees
- Customer complaints
- Public insubordination
- Policy violations
- Dress code issues
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Describe a six-step model for handling difficult conversations with employees
- Address 10 common difficult discussions
- Apply practical tips for handling conversations about difficult behaviors
- Outline best practices for handling difficult conversations
- Apply best practices to workplace scenarios involving difficult conversations
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.