- Financial statements
- Startup process
- Variable costs and overhead
- Cash flow
- Financial ratios
- Break-even analysis
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Articulate the key principles of financial management
- Read and understand a financial statement
- Distinguish between the most common types of startup financing
- Explain the difference between fixed and variable costs
- Devise a pricing strategy for your company's product or service
- Use cash budgeting to anticipate possible cash-flow problems
- Identify the most important financial ratios, and explain the significance of each
- Articulate strategies for maintaining a positive cash flow
- Perform a break-even analysis and explain its importance to your strategic planning
- Discuss budgeting approaches that can be taken during an economic downturn
- Explain the factors and metrics that should be taken into account when evaluating a possible acquisition
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.