- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Define the basic characteristics of an algorithm
- Differentiate among the different kinds of software that comprise modern applications
- Describe the different stages of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Understand the role of cryptography and security in application development
- Identify different programming concepts
- Contrast the concept of object-oriented programming to procedural programming
- Describe various vulnerabilities found in applications
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.