- Scientific management
- Leading and managing teams
- Leading during periods of change and stress
- Emotional intelligence
- Policies and compliance challenges
- Managing customer service
- Giving feedback
- Managing conflict
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Define leadership
- Describe various leadership styles, bases, qualities, and skills
- Compare and contrast theories of leadership
- Explain the importance of ethics in leadership
- Distinguish between leadership, administration, and management
- Compare and contrast management styles
- Explain the role of management during periods of stress and change
- Understand the importance of emotional intelligence
- Explain the importance of managerial qualities like being decisive and delegating appropriately
- Consider methods for motivating employees
- Provide employees with effective, constructive feedback
- Describe approaches to conflict management
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.