- Microsoft Word interface
- Command functions
- Tab functions
- Creating a document
- Saving a document
- Editing a document
- Printing a document
- Quick Access Toolbar
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Identify the interface components of a Word document
- Summarize the purpose of a Word document
- Choose appropriate customization options for the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar
- Change the font, typeface, document, and paragraph formats
- Demonstrate proficiency with document and paragraph layout formats
- Change themes and styles to match the document's purpose
- Use track changes, word count, and spell check
- Create a formatted, proofed, and printed Word document
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.