- Types of customers
- Questions to ask
- Knowing your product
- Customer service language
- Customer service by phone, online, and in person
- Saying "no"
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Identify customers as one of four different types: agreeable, directive, analytical, or expressive
- Adapt your customer service interaction to the customer's type
- Understand that customer service language should be both polite and efficient
- Explain how providing customer service over the phone or online differs from providing customer service in person
- Identify poor examples of customer service and explain how the agent could improve his or her interactions
- Understand how body language can affect customers' perception of the service they are receiving
- Use the "No...but" technique to emphasize what the agent can do rather than what he or she can't
- Understand the reasons that customers might be difficult and handle difficult customers professionally
- Explain why providing customer service requires great communication with co-workers and supervisor
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.