- Getting started with QuickBooks
- Entering vendor and customer data
- Managing products and services
- Entering invoices and sales receipts
- Recording deposits
- Paying bills
- Creating customized reports
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Navigate QuickBooks Online and explain key functions
- Set up a company file
- Enter and import customer and vendor data
- Edit the Chart of Accounts
- Customize invoices, receipts, and estimates
- Enter and edit transactions
- Enter and pay vendor bills
- Receive and record deposits and checks
- Utilize the Undeposited Funds account
- Create and run reports
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.