- Supply chain
- Universal values
- Tragedy of the commons
- Working conditions
- Market failures
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Define globalization, the tragedy of the commons, and global market failures
- Examine various emerging global issues
- Understand how ethics, culture, and universal values shape ethical frameworks within organizations
- Identify ethical concerns surrounding supply chain, outsourcing, and working conditions
- Describe the harmonization of business ethics
- Apply ethical principles to workplace scenarios
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.