- Careers in banking
- Types of banking
- Customer groups
- Protecting customers
- The Federal Reserve
- Mergers and acquisitions
- The business of banking
- Safeguarding banking assets
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Explain how employees, customers, and the community benefit from a financial institution
- Provide insight into the economy of banking
- Understand banking innovations and their impact on your organization
- Understand how a financial institution displays profitability
- Explain how organization structures differ within financial institutions and how the board, officers, and employees contribute to expanding relationships
- Describe the methods used to safeguard banking relationships and funds
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.