- Customer service
- Voice of the Customer
- Key Performance Indicators
- Effective communication
- Difficult customer interactions
- Customer loyalty
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Describe the benefits of providing quality customer service, identify internal customers, and identify how to help organizations excel
- Apply best practices in customer service and employ the criteria required for a satisfactory customer experience
- Describe the external and internal factors in a customer's experience and how these relate to the Voice of the Customer
- Identify the benefits of bringing respect, emotional support, and a personal touch to customer interactions, and apply these practices to customer interactions
- Differentiate between and recommend key performance indicators (KPIs) to enhance the customer experience
- Identify different types of face-to-face communication, the critical success factors in face-to-face communication, and the benefits of actively listening to customers
- Identify various remote customer service communication channels, e.g., online, phone, etc., and apply best practices for each channel
- Take action to increase the loyalty of the customers served
- Identify the benefits of customer complaints, the steps in the service recovery process, and analyze the moments of truth in real-life situations
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.