- Google Drive
- Cloud computing
- Creating files and folders in Google Drive
- Workspace organization
- Editing and sharing files
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Explain the benefits of cloud computing
- Create and upload files and folders to Google Drive
- Format organized and engaging files with Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Collaborate with, share content with, and assign tasks to colleagues with Google Drive
- Work productively and manage the productivity of employees with Google Drive and its add-ons
- Organize Google Drive files to increase their accessibility
- Find old Google Drive files and delete unnecessary ones
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.