- What Is Memoir?
- Memoir vs. Autobiography
- Different Structures for a Memoir
- Developing an Outline
- Exploring Your Memory
- The Importance of Telling the Truth
- Novelistic Techniques
- Drafting and Revision
- Common Pitfalls
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Fully accessible
- Explain the difference between memoir and autobiography
- Identify different narrative structures that allow for effective storytelling
- Choose incidents from your past that present a coherent and compelling story
- Develop an outline for your memoir
- Discuss the use of novelistic techniques to engage readers
- Distinguish between scene, summary, and reflection
- Edit and rewrite your work to eliminate weaknesses
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.