- Advantages and disadvantages
- Optimizing team performance
- Conflict management
- Ideal traits of remote workers
- Communication best practices
- Onboarding new hires
- Assigning roles
- Providing feedback
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Describe remote work and its advantages and disadvantages
- Identify methods for optimizing team performance
- Manage conflicts between virtual employees
- Summarize the ideal traits of a virtual team member
- Implement best communication practices in a virtual environment
- Apply goal-setting techniques in a virtual workplace
- Effectively onboard new remote team members, assign roles, and provide feedback
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.