- Leadership and management
- Remote work
- Team leadership
- Virtual communication
- Time management
- Virtual meetings
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Identify key traits of leadership
- Explain how remote environments affect leaders and those they oversee
- Develop strategies for confronting the challenges of remote work
- Address pitfalls often encountered in remote environments
- Foster better interaction and understanding among teams
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.