- Inclusive culture
- Non-discrimination policies
- Inclusion and remote work
- Pay equity
- Workplace accommodations
- Inclusive hiring
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Outline strategies for prioritizing diversity and fostering an inclusive workplace
- Differentiate between unconscious bias and cognitive bias
- Describe strategies to increase diversity and reduce bias in your hiring process
- Explain the role of data analytics in identifying and addressing bias
- Strengthen your skills as an inclusive leader
- Describe the connection between inclusion and innovation
- Explain how to incorporate inclusion into remote work settings
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.