- remote work basics
- how to land a remote job
- increasing productivity
- managing your email inbox
- maintaining work-life balance
- setting boundaries
- video conferencing tips
- instant messaging tips
- sending effective emails
- virtual socialization
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Video content
- Outline key skills a candidate should demonstrate when interviewing for a remote job
- Manage remote work stress and pressure
- Implement time management strategies to increase productivity while working remotely
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Use virtual communication as a collaborative tool
- Follow instant messaging etiquette
- Write efficient and impactful emails
- Explain strategies for incorporating socialization during the remote workday
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.