- Open communication
- Interactive communication
- Push communication
- Pull communication
- Cross-cultural competency
- Communication methods
- Communication models
- Customizing communications
- Interpersonal communication
- Communication rules
- Dysfunctional communication patterns
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Employ effective interactive communication as a project leader
- Implement the correct communication models and methods to ensure a proficient transfer of information
- Manage project communications using appropriate written, verbal, and nonverbal communication media
- Integrate collaborative communication best practices into project team activities and stakeholder interactions
- Encourage open communication techniques among project participants
- Exhibit cultural sensitivity when communicating with diverse project groups
- Recognize and address dysfunctional communication patterns among project practitioners
- Identify potential communication issues and resolve them successfully
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.