- The basics of home networking
- Service providers
- Home Wifi
- Choosing a home computer
- Operating systems
- Video conferencing
- Cloud computing
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Understand the basic concepts of home computing and networking
- Be empowered to make informed and effective choices regarding products and services
- Utilize different tools and resources to troubleshoot common computing problems
- Identify the key steps to having your own domain for web or email services
- Effectively identify and use cloud computing resources
- Identify common pitfalls and expenses in home technology
- Effectively secure home resources
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.