- Seven bases of leadership
- Leadership traits
- Leadership commitment
- Leadership qualities
- Leadership styles
- Team leadership
- Virtual team leadership
- Ethical team leadership
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Define leadership and the bases of leadership
- Describe authority, commitment, and the qualities of leadership
- Differentiate between leadership and management
- Identify effective leadership skills and practices
- Analyze common leadership pitfalls
- Examine various leadership styles
- Employ effective delegation skills and identify areas where delegated authority could be applied
- Recognize the role that ethical leadership plays in building an organizational culture
- Understand virtual teams and proper productivity tools
- Describe accountability and communication best practices to successfully lead teams
- Demonstrate and model effective leadership qualities as you interact with your teammates, coworkers, and colleagues
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.