- Photography equipment
- How to hold a camera properly
- Camera settings
- Composition basics
- Image editing
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Define photography
- List the necessary components of basic camera equipment
- Explain how to hold a camera properly
- Describe three key camera settings
- Identify basic composition techniques
- Discuss the difference between manual and autofocus
- Describe natural and artificial lighting techniques
- Determine when to take a portrait or a landscape photograph
- Identify four basic editing techniques
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.