- Gardening conditions
- Designing for small spaces
- Choosing plants
- Vegetable gardening in small spaces
- Caring for your plants
- Troubleshooting common garden issues
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Recognize the function and importance of soil on plant growth
- Recognize the importance of choosing the right plant for your environment
- Differentiate among soil types
- Identify best practices for watering, mulching, and growing plants from seeds
- Recognize the importance of plants' light needs
- Explain design principles for small spaces and containers
- Explain the elements of square foot gardening
- Understand categories of plants and their role in garden design
- Explain how to successfully maintain a garden
- Know how to troubleshoot common gardening issues
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.