- Conflict management
- Conflict resolution
- Organizational conflict
- Thomas-Kilmann conflict mode instrument
- Conflict-handling modes
- Interpersonal conflict
- Intergroup conflict
- Intragroup conflict
- Relationship conflict
- Task conflict
- Process conflict
- Dangerous conflict
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Identify the different types of conflict in the workplace
- Describe some of the major causes of workplace conflict
- Discuss the Thomas-Kilmann conflict mode instrument
- Consider your personal conflict style and compare it to other styles
- Identify various conflict behaviors in the workplace
- Describe best practices for project leaders dealing with conflict among team members
- Explore conflict resolution strategies
- Discuss best practices for handling difficult employees
- Describe what constitutes dangerous conflict and consider methods for handling risky situations
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.