- Team development
- Tuckman model
- High-performing team
- Training and development
- Solomon four-group design
- Kirkpatrick model
- Learning styles
- Training needs analysis
- On-the-job training
- Job-instruction training
- Simulation training
- Job rotation
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Understand how project teams are formed
- Identify how different learning styles affect the way teams learn
- Distinguish between training and development
- Assess and analyze training and development programs
- Describe and conduct alternative types of training
- Apply team-building and team-dynamics concepts in a training approach
- Understand how to effectively coach and empower team members
- Work effectively with virtual teams
- Transform a work group into a high-performing team
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.