- Parts of speech
- Verbs and tenses
- Types of sentences
- Sentence fragments
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Video content
- Identify common grammatical errors related to parts of speech, sentence structure, and punctuation
- Analyze and edit writing to increase accuracy and readability
- Have a greater awareness of potential grammatical pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Gain confidence in building longer and more complicated sentences
- Increase fluency in English syntax and punctuation
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.