- risk management
- positive risk
- negative risk
- contingency plan
- fallback plan
- risk response plan
- risk assessment grid
- risk framework
- risk categories
- risk impact
- risk propensity
- risk reduction
- risk trigger
- secondary risk
- risk tailoring
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Define risk and uncertainty in the context of project management
- Embrace uncertainty and view change as an opportunity
- Establish a basic risk management process and describe specific risk reduction strategies
- Create a risk management framework to help identify, categorize, manage, and document project risks
- Recognize how the potential impact of risk can increase or decrease over a project's life cycle
- Assess and describe a stakeholder's risk appetite and/or risk tolerance
- Distinguish between positive and negative risks and employ strategies for handling each type
- Apply adaptive risk management decision-making strategies
- Describe the importance of contingency plans and determine potential fallback strategies
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.