- Application of Percentages: Taxes, Discounts, and Pricing
- Installment Buying
- Overhead Allocation
- Employee Comprehension Methods
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Apply concepts of percentages to calculate percent change, discounted prices, and sales tax
- Distinguish between markup percentages and profit margins
- Calculate interest including simple interest and compound interest
- Compute the annual percentage yield (APY) and annual percentage rate (APR) in different situations
- Compute the present value and future value of an investment
- Calculate interest for installment buying and open-end credit
- Compute annual depreciation using different methods of depreciation
- Determine the distribution of overhead
- Understand how net wages are calculated for employees
- Evaluate stock investments using different financial ratios
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.