- Business Management
- Talent Planning and Acquisition
- Learning and Development
- Total Rewards
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Over 200 practice questions
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- To prepare learners for the Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR™) exam
- To provide learners with content on the five exam topics covered in the aPHR™ exam
- To provide learners with opportunities to answer practice questions that reflect the content and format of the aPHR™ exam questions
- To provide learners with knowledge they can apply in the workplace
- To professionally support learners in the field of human resources
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.