- Agile transformation
- Agile coaching
- Team interaction
- Agile alignment
- Product owner interaction
- Planning Poker
- Minimum viable product
- Standup meetings
- Simulation technology
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Apply Agile principles, tools, and approaches pragmatically and practically
- Engage and encourage project participants to think critically
- Show project participants how to learn by doing
- Create psychological safety
- Coach and help others discover their own wisdom and solutions
- Encourage clear goals and priorities
- Decompose real work into small valuable increments
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.