- Change Management
- Project Management
- Change Resilience
- Systems Thinking
- Power and Influence Mapping
- Organizational Behavior
- Change Roadmap
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Describe the factors that make people resist change
- Identify the principles of change
- Explain the importance of change resilience
- Define the roadmap to change
- Identify tools to facilitate change
- Identify the key roles in change management
- Develop power and influence maps to describe relationships
- Understand the strategies of working with different stakeholders
- Identify system factors that enable or prevent change
- Develop strategies to encourage systems thinking
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.