- Managing time and priorities
- Organizing the work and setting goals
- Managing relationships
- Resolving conflict
- Guiding the work
- Managing performance
- Simulation technology
- Fully accessible
- Video content
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Manage your time and priorities to model good behavior for your staff
- Demonstrate active listening and convey clear, precise information to your staff
- Organize work and set SMART goals to measure and manage performance
- Apply interpersonal skills to manage relationships with staff above and below you
- Prevent and resolve conflicts on your team
- Oversee your work processes to ensure your team is working efficiently
- Help staff meet or exceed job-performance standards or enact appropriate disciplinary measures
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.