- What Is Organizational Culture?
- Why Is Culture Important?
- Understanding Your Workplace Culture
- Climate and Culture
- Models of Culture
- Culture and Communication
- Leadership and Culture
- The Role of the Manager
- When the Culture Is Toxic
- Uprooting a Toxic Culture
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Define organizational culture, and distinguish it from organizational climate
- Explain the importance of organizational culture for employees
- Draw conclusions about an organization's culture based on aspects of the workplace environment
- Describe how leaders affect their organization's culture
- Explain the relationship between communication and culture
- Describe how you, as a frontline manager, can affect your organization's culture
- Detail the consequences of a toxic workplace culture
- Describe different types of subcultures that may develop within an organization
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.