- Cloud Computing
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Video content
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Understand how cybersecurity maps to the goals of confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Describe how technologies like cryptography assist in the objectives of cybersecurity
- Identify the characteristics of cloud-computing and how it impacts security considerations
- Explain how physical security relates to cybersecurity
- Develop the components of a security awareness program
- Identify the different means of achieving authentication and their strengths and weaknesses
- Define data classification and its role in securing critical information
- Describe technologies used by networking to detect and prevent attacks
- Distinguish the threats specific to mobile platforms
- Understand the next steps for pursuing a career in cybersecurity
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.