- Application preparation
- Emergency management foundations
- U.S. laws and authorities
- Mitigation phase
- Preparedness phase
- Response phase
- Recovery phase
- Emergency program management
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Over 300 practice questions
- Assess eligibility for either credential and begin preparing an application
- Solidify foundational knowledge of emergency management concepts
- Recognize how laws and authorities shape emergency management
- Identify key activities that occur during each phase of emergency management
- Explain the components of emergency program management
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.