- The role of the board
- Long-term plan or real-time strategy?
- Should you hire a consultant?
- Strategic assessment
- Conducting a SWOT analysis
- Competitive advantage
- Strategic goals
- Smart objectives
- Key performance indicators
- The strategy screen
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Take an active role, along with your fellow board members, in developing your organization's strategic plan
- Decide which strategic position is appropriate to your organization's needs and mission
- Conduct a SWOT analysis of your organization
- Make decisions that maximize your organization's competitive advantage
- Formulate strategic goals and pair them with appropriate SMART objectives
- Use a strategy screen to make decisions about situations that were not anticipated in the strategic plan
- Choose appropriate Key Performance Indicators to evaluate the success of your organization's strategy
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.