- Nonprofit public communication
- Reaching diverse audiences
- Advocacy and lobbying
- Nonprofit crisis communication
- Nonprofit websites and social media
- Press releases and public relations
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Explain best practice for nonprofit public communications channels including websites, social media platforms, print media, and press releases
- Describe the role of a communications director in the nonprofit environment and explain how different-sized nonprofits delegate communications tasks
- Discuss the types of exclusionary messaging and best practices for adapting messaging to reach diverse audiences
- Explain how nonprofits use branding and storytelling for effective public communication
- Differentiate between lobbying and advocacy and explain the restrictions on lobbying for different types of nonprofits
- Describe the types of information nonprofits are required to disclose to the public and explain how nonprofits maintain transparency and uphold public trust
- Outline key aspects of an effective public communication policy
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.