- Communication models and methods
- Communication channels
- Effective communication
- Active listening
- Communication plans
- Crisis communication
- Communicating with different audiences
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Describe different communication styles
- Explain how communication styles differ across demographic lines
- List best practices for communicating with different audiences
- Distinguish between primary and secondary messages
- Explain how nonprofit leaders can build a communications plan
- Describe the key features of communications software
- List best practices for communicating in times of crisis
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.