- Volunteer communication
- Volunteer recruitment
- Volunteer diversity
- Volunteer policies
- Onboarding and offboarding volunteers
- Volunteer engagement
- Volunteer recognition
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Describe the volunteer life cycle and list the types of communication involved throughout
- List best practices for attracting volunteers and recruiting volunteers from different demographic groups
- Explain how to develop and communicate volunteer policies
- Describe how to provide effective orientation and feedback
- Explain how to keep volunteers engaged and sustain volunteer relationships over time
- List ways to show appreciation to volunteers
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.