- Board Support
- Employee Relations
- Social Responsibility
- Regulatory Compliance
- Environmental Practices
- Financial Performance
- Interactive scoreboard
- Simulation technology
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Video content
- Taking charge as a new leader
- Balancing competing concerns, such as management/employee preferences, community interests, and financial needs
- Dealing with controversial decisions and the potential for negative responses both internally and externally
- Analyzing financial data and using that information to make educated decisions
- Managing organizational change
- Understanding the relationship between corporate responsibility and the community
- Assessing sustainability practices and measuring their organizational and financial impacts
- Finding compromises that meet short and long-term financial objectives
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.